Tick and Bug Repellent

Tick and Bug Repellent

Regular price
Sale price

Don’t let ticks and bugs ruin your fun outside! Our all-natural bug repellent lotion keeps even the peskiest ticks and bugs away without using harmful chemicals and irritants.

Specially-formulated for sensitive skin, it’s the best defense to keep your little ones bug bite-free. That’s because we make our ticks and bugs repellant without using DEET or insecticides. Instead, we use natural repellants, like neem oil, to help keep ticks and at bay. We blend them with plant oils such as avocado oil, almond oil, and grape seed oil that all deeply nourish and moisturize your baby’s skin.

Apply liberally to your child’s exposed skin in the morning and afternoon or as often as needed to prevent dangerous bug bites. Natural repellants start working immediately to shield your baby’s delicate skin.

Use it in the morning, afternoon, evening- whenever! Anytime you and your family venture outside, particularly into the woods or ticks, mosquitos, bugs infested areas. It’s the perfect tag along for hikes and park play-dates.

Rediscover the great outdoors! Get peace of mind using our all-natural DEET-free, Petroleum-free balm to safeguard your family. And then, get back to nature!

Quantity must be 1 or more



At Littles, we are proud of what goes into our products- and proud of what we leave out. NO synthetic preservatives. NO petroleum. NO harmful irritants. Check our labels. You’ll only find easy to pronounce, all-natural ingredients.

INGREDIENTS: Grape seed oil, Cedar wood oil, Shea butter, Cocoa butter, Camphor, Beeswax, Coconut oil, Wheat Germ oil, Neem Extract (or oil), Zinc Oxide, Eucalyptus oil, Mixed tocopherol.

This is our ALL NATURAL, HIGH END INGREDIENTS, PETROLEUM FREE, HARSH CHEMICAL FREE tick and bug repellent. Apply as often as necessary but definitely before going in the woods.

Apply liberally to exposed skin every two hours or as often as needed.


Do not ingest. If ingested, call poison control center or go to nearest hospital or contact your physician. Do not contact with eyes.